Mon, Dec 19|
Appleatchee Riders Indoor Arena
Join us for our weekly jumping practice every Monday evening!
Time & Location
Dec 19, 2022, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Appleatchee Riders Indoor Arena, 1130 Circle St, Wenatchee, WA 98801
About the event
Jumping practice will be held in the Indoor Arena in the winter months and in the Top or Indoor Arena during the fair weather months. Jumping practice may be held out in the Bowl weather permitting.
- Set up and take down at 4 pm and after 7 :30 pm
- Advanced: 4:30-5:30 pm
- Beginner (18" and under): 5:30-6:30
- Intermediate and Advanced: 6:00-7:30 pm
- $2 rail fee to be paid each session, or $10 per month
- Please sign in using the clipboard hanging on the announcer's booth
For SAFETY reasons we ask that the following guidelines be followed:
- Only 1 rider on course/grid at a time
- Rider should call out "grid" or "on course" to alert other riders
- Riders using the course/grid should do so in rotation, whether it is the entire course/grid or just one fence
- Trot poles (3-4') or canter rails (6') may be worked simultaneously while another rider is on the course/grid
- If you are riding in the Indoor Arena during this time, please ride on the perimeter of the arena and yield to the riders on course/grid
- If you need to lunge a horse, please ask the members riding, since the free space at the south end of the arena is limited
- Helmets are required to jump
- If you would like to use the jumping equipment outside of scheduled practice hours, please clear it with the office first. Rail fees are still applicable.
email@example.com | 509.663.3175 | 1130 Circle Street, Wenatchee, WA 98801
Appleatchee Riders Association is a private membership organization incorporated in 1947 in Washington State for the purpose of promoting fellowship among horse lovers.
Please note: We are a private facility. All of the horses here are privately owned. We Have NO Pony Rides, Trail Rides, Birthday Parties, or Horses for Rent.
“Appleatchee is one of my very favorite places to visit for a horse show! Being an equine photographer, I visit it quite a bit, whether it's for a show or for a portrait session for the boarders and their horses. I'm incredibly lucky to live only 10 minutes away from this gorgeous facility.”
Jeni Jo Photography
- Professional Equine Photographer -
"I had a great time sorting. Everyone was very nice and helpful."
"It's a very laid back atmosphere. Everyone it is very nice and very helpful. We look forward to participating every month!"
"Wonderful facility and friendly people!"
"Outstanding show barn but arenas and areas to ride as well. Cattle on grounds for events and they do an outstanding job of grooming to fit your needs!"
"We love Appleatchee! Very clean, people are very friendly and so many places to ride."
"Good People Nice facility with an indoor riding arena"
"I come from the Seattle area and this place is amazing. There's a huge variety of horseman (women) but from what I have seen, we all have the same goal: horsemanship and enjoying our horses. I am lucky to be a part of this facility"
"this place is amazing! If you ever visit you HAVE to climb saddle rock. Absolutely stunning views up there. The stables are pretty nice, and you can put horses across from each other so they can see each other and plenty of alleyway space. There is also a really fun obstacle course just past the road that has bleachers for people who want to watch. The obstacle course has some jumps, but still plenty of room for people who don't want to jump. The arenas are very nice and spacey, although the J.S. Sparks arena has only 1 set of bleachers, but the lower one has plenty. If you board there, the horses can go outside in a little mini paddock. Also, there is plenty of room for campers or motorhomes. The outdoor arenas are very nice as well, and the round pen has very tall walls so horses can't jump out. Overall, it's a very nice place you should definitely visit sometime."